The Grange School was established in 1928 and its buildings and facilities reflect the developments through its near 100 year history. Over the years, many new developments have been added, making this a School fit to provide the very best education possible. While the three sections of the School (Lower Prep, Upper Prep and Senior School) are separate, they all sit within striking distance of each other on a shared site. This encourages a strong sense of Community within our School.
The infrastructure total area is 92,000 square meters, and the constructed area is 30,108 square meters.
The photos below aim to give a sense of what we have: